For Sale Street Fighter / Capcom Figures

CSB

Reaction score
Hi all

I still have a small collection of Street Fighter figures after I had sold the majority of my collection on ebay over a year ago.

I have large PVC figures of Cammy and Chun Li, complete with stands and these are new/sealed with original stands. These are in Very Good condition.

I also have some limited PBM editions of Ken & Ryu. There was only 120 made of each character in Silver and Gold colour. One of them is a low number 3 and the others range between 30s and 70s I think. These are sealed too and are rare as hardly anyone in the UK has them. Took me quite a while to get them and now its time to let the last of my collection to go as I need the money.

I believe I still have a couple of the Capcom Vs SNK figures aswell. One of which is Mai and includes her fan accesory. I'll upload pics when I can.

Anyone who has collected figures will now that these would be great for anyones collection and they would of course be sent tracked and packed safely.

Lastly, I have Ken from the NECA range and he is sealed too. Anyone interested just say and I'd be happy to hear any offers. I would be sad to see them go, but needs must and all that.

P.s. I have quite a few Steet Fighter/Capcom games on PS1 and PS2. However, you would need a PS2 to play these.

Rob :)

CSB

Reaction score
PBM Exclusives and Yamato Chun Li and Cammy figures with stands. others to come.

Attachments

• pbm.jpg
    pbm.jpg
    207.8 KB · Views: 324
  • Capcom Girls Collection Cammy Fig 1.jpg
    Capcom Girls Collection Cammy Fig 1.jpg
    195.1 KB · Views: 299
  • Capcom Girls Collection Cammy Fig 3.jpg
    Capcom Girls Collection Cammy Fig 3.jpg
    206 KB · Views: 280
  • Capcom Girls Collection Chun Li Fig 1.jpg
    Capcom Girls Collection Chun Li Fig 1.jpg
    198.9 KB · Views: 327
  • Capcom Girls Collection Chun Li Fig 3.jpg
    Capcom Girls Collection Chun Li Fig 3.jpg
    208 KB · Views: 288

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Nice figures there Rob

But you know theres only one place they have to go don't you, its got to be eBay
Make sure you have them on a 10 day auction so they get the most exposure..Good luck! :)

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Awesome! But yeah as CL says, Ebay is the pace for them, depending on their collectability they could be worth a few quid. :)

CSB

Reaction score
Thanks Guys for your replies. Sorry I hadn't replied sooner, but have been busy decorating and workings.

eBay would be the best place, but I strongly dislike their extortionate selling fees. I've got boards up in work I could advertise with too, so might give that a try first. I did sell a Ken resin statue at work last year and so might be worth trying it again.

I've got other figures too but these were the photos I had taken ages ago and havn't had time to get the others out to take photos of them. I used to have a huge collection and it was ebay I had sold them on, although like I say, eBay prices are just criminal. You can be a decent seller but the buyer can threaten you with Negative feedback if you don't meet their rediculos expectations. I have 100% on my account (which I havn't used for well over 18 months) and is in the 1300s for number of feedback.

Anyway, thanks again for your advice, it is valued and I hope you're all enjoying this sun. I'm in an office and will be until Thursday :(

CSB

Reaction score
The Cammy and Chun Li figures have now gone. Only the PBM exclusives still available. They didn't sell on ebay the last 2 times so looks like I may as well keep them. I did list them for less than they're worth so it's not like I was overpricing. Oh well, thats the way it goes.

Ask a Question