Stream Crystal PDF report

Mike

Anyone have an example on how to stream a crystal report
in pdf format from a webservice?

Thanks in advance.

Mike

John Eikanger [MSFT]

Hi, Mike

In addition to posting your question here, also look at
http://www.crystaldecisions.com/. Though it ships with Visual Studio,
Crystal Reports is supported by Crystal Decisions. They have a self-help
section and they offer phone & e-mail support. Their web sites states that
you get two Crystal incidents with the purchase of Visual Studio .NET.

HTH,

John Eikanger
Microsoft Visual Basic Developer Support

This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights.
(c) 2003 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.