    This query was answered with a solution unfortunately I have forgotten It
    has something to do with animation

    Afd

    afdmello, Sep 7, 2009

  2. afdmello

    Lucy Thomson Guest

    Hi

    Open the custom animation taskpane (slide show -> custom animation in 2003
    animation tab -> custom animation in 2007). You will already have an
    animation in there to start the sound - exactly what you have will depend on
    if you selected 'automatically' or 'on click' when you inserted the sound.
    We'll come back to that. Select the sound icon -> add effect -> sound
    actions -> pause. Then select the drop down next to the pause action in the
    animation taskpane -> timings -> triggers -> select the sound file from the
    'start effect on click of' drop down -> OK. Now it appears under a trigger
    bar in the taskpane. Is the play one there too? If so, you are good to go,
    if not repeat the trigger bit you did to the pause animation but this time
    to the play animation. Voila :)

    Lucy

    --
    Lucy Thomson