STOP: c000021a {Fatal System Error}

G

Alright, this has been going on for months upon months. I keep getting an error every now and again. It's been happening most frequently as of late. It doesn't happen at startup, but when I am using programs- mainly games like half-life. Although it has happened a few times when IE got bogged down. What happens is that I'll be in the middle of doing something or playing a game and everything will lock up or get lagged down. Than the screen goes black and a blue screen appears showing this exact message

"STOP: c000021a {Fatal System Error
The WIndows Logon Process system process terminated unexpectedly with a status of 0xc000001e (0x00000000 0x00000000)
The system has been shutdown.

I'm just a meager young adult just getting out of High School. I'm pretty poficient with computer technology and most tech stuff is easy for me to understand. But this has been bothering me as of late and I have failed to acquire a solution to my problem. How do I stop this from happening? Is it possible to stop this from happening? Is this a software issue or is my cpu begging to junk out? Thank you and any efforts are much appreaciated.

M

Mary Sauer

KNOWLEDGE BASE LINKS
STOP MESSAGES
http://aumha.org/win5/kbestop.htm

--
Mary Sauer MS MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
http://www.mvps.org/msauer/
news://msnews.microsoft.com
Evilmadkefka said:
Alright, this has been going on for months upon months. I keep getting an error
every now and again. It's been happening most frequently as of late. It doesn't
happen at startup, but when I am using programs- mainly games like half-life.
Although it has happened a few times when IE got bogged down. What happens is that
I'll be in the middle of doing something or playing a game and everything will lock
up or get lagged down. Than the screen goes black and a blue screen appears showing
this exact message:
"STOP: c000021a {Fatal System Error}
The WIndows Logon Process system process terminated unexpectedly with a status of
0xc000001e (0x00000000 0x00000000).
The system has been shutdown."

I'm just a meager young adult just getting out of High School. I'm pretty poficient
with computer technology and most tech stuff is easy for me to understand. But this
has been bothering me as of late and I have failed to acquire a solution to my
problem. How do I stop this from happening? Is it possible to stop this from
happening? Is this a software issue or is my cpu begging to junk out? Thank you and
any efforts are much appreaciated.

G

Evilmadkefka said:
Alright, this has been going on for months upon months. I keep getting an error every now and again. It's been happening most frequently as of late. It doesn't happen at startup, but when I am using programs- mainly games like half-life. Although it has happened a few times when IE got bogged down. What happens is that I'll be in the middle of doing something or playing a game and everything will lock up or get lagged down. Than the screen goes black and a blue screen appears showing this exact message:

"STOP: c000021a {Fatal System Error}
The WIndows Logon Process system process terminated unexpectedly with a status of 0xc000001e (0x00000000 0x00000000).
The system has been shutdown."

I'm just a meager young adult just getting out of High School. I'm pretty poficient with computer technology and most tech stuff is easy for me to understand. But this has been bothering me as of late and I have failed to acquire a solution to my problem. How do I stop this from happening? Is it possible to stop this from happening? Is this a software issue or is my cpu begging to junk out? Thank you and any efforts are much appreaciated.

W

Will Denny

Hi

Try the following link to MVP Jim Eshelman's web page:

"0xC000021A: STATUS_SYSTEM_PROCESS_TERMINATED"
http://aumha.org/win5/kbestop.php#0x21a

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User
Please reply to the News Groups

|
|
| "Evilmadkefka" wrote:
|
| > Alright, this has been going on for months upon months. I keep getting
an error every now and again. It's been happening most frequently as of
late. It doesn't happen at startup, but when I am using programs- mainly
games like half-life. Although it has happened a few times when IE got
bogged down. What happens is that I'll be in the middle of doing something
or playing a game and everything will lock up or get lagged down. Than the
screen goes black and a blue screen appears showing this exact message:
| >
| > "STOP: c000021a {Fatal System Error}
| > The WIndows Logon Process system process terminated unexpectedly with a
status of 0xc000001e (0x00000000 0x00000000).
| > The system has been shutdown."
| >
| > I'm just a meager young adult just getting out of High School. I'm
pretty poficient with computer technology and most tech stuff is easy for me
to understand. But this has been bothering me as of late and I have failed
to acquire a solution to my problem. How do I stop this from happening? Is
it possible to stop this from happening? Is this a software issue or is my
cpu begging to junk out? Thank you and any efforts are much appreaciated.

Ask a Question