    there. Could it be something in my 'services' or maybe
    AOL 6.0 as i used to use it?

    Thanks for any help.

    Brad, May 11, 2004

  2. Are there any error messages in Event Viewer?

    You can access Event Viewer by selecting Start, Administrative Tools, Event Viewer. When researching the meaning of the error, information regarding Event ID: and Source Description are important.

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;308427&Product=winxp

    A tip for posting copies of Error Reports (Step 1). Run Event Viewer and double click on the error you want to copy. In the window which appears is a button resembling two pages. Double click the button and close Event Viewer. Now start your message ( email )and do a paste into the body of the message. This will paste the info from the Event Viewer Error Report complete with links into the message. Make sure this is the first paste after exiting from Event Viewer. It can be helpful to place a shortcut to Event Viewer on your Desktop.

    ~~~~~~

    Hope this helps.

    Gerry
    FCA