    How can I tell Windows XP that this program is not new?

    Cheers,
    Johnno.

    Johnno, Dec 5, 2004

  2. Johnno

    Taurarian Guest

    Do Not Highlight Newly Installed Programs
    1. Click Start, right-click at the top of the Start menu where your name is
    displayed, and then click Properties.
    2. In the Taskbar and Start Menu Properties dialog box, on the Start Menu tab, click
    Customize.
    3. Click the Advanced tab, and then clear the Highlight newly installed programs
    check box.
    4. Click OK, and then click OK again.

    Taurarian, Dec 5, 2004

  3. Johnno