St Patricks Day & Whitstable

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I posted these pix over at my other forum, thought you may like to see them.

Just a few from Saturday night, St Patricks Day and also me mate John's birthday.

Nowt special.

Me mate John moved from Greenwich with his wife Di and two kids about three months ago. From London to the seaside, it's only about 45 minutes drive away.

Ok, The Neptune pub, on the beach, Whitstable Kent, St Patrick's night and also me mate John's birthday:

Whitstable High Street:

001.jpg

Wind farms & Wind surfers in March:

002.jpg

That ol sunset photo :D

003.jpg

A shot of the bar from one end:

004.jpg

A rather shaky shot of the two piece Paddy band:

005.jpg

Me mate John (birthday boy) with one of his daughter's from his first marriage, Nico:

006.jpg

A young lady, a teacher, originally from Belfast, Northern Ireland, now living in Whitstable, drunk as a skunk at the time of taking these pictures, but possessing a somewhat lively personna :D

And no, we didn't know her prior to this evening.

007.jpg

Johnny with Belfast Girl's mate, an Aussie gal who lives in Whitstable. These two girls were very lively, contagious fun even ;)

008.jpg

Roy & Blondie:

009.jpg

John & Blondie:

010.jpg

Blondie totally rat-arsed:

011.jpg

Reaction score
Nice pictures Flops hope you had a great time.

Often go to the Neptune when staying in Whitstable but only as friends live opposite it, so it’s not far to stagger home!:D
I also like the pub opposite the Famous Oyster restaurant, buy only as the ale is top class.:nod:

Reaction score
I once got thrown out of the Neptune for being drunk, It's a pub after all what do people expect!!!:lol:
Nice pictures Mr Flopps, Whitstable is a nice town, some great places to eat including the famous Wheelers.:thumb:

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Great pics flopp's looks like a good time was had by all...Including the Blonde...;)