  1. I am Spybot-SD Resident. One problem with it is that when it warns me of a
    change in the registry, it does not allow me to allow or disallow the
    change. It there a way to change that option?

    steve podleski, Nov 26, 2005

  2. Also is there a way to disable it on the next boot up?

    steve podleski, Nov 26, 2005

  3. Just found the patch fix mentioned on the Spybot forum but I get a 'file not
    found' error when I run the patch.

    steve podleski, Nov 26, 2005
  4. In alt.privacy.spyware, steve podleski wrote:

    > I am Spybot-SD Resident. One problem with it is that when it warns me
    > of a change in the registry, it does not allow me to allow or
    > disallow the change. It there a way to change that option?

    I've been using this program for years. Works very well; runs in
    background and only uses 112KB of ram.
    http://www.mlin.net/StartupMonitor.shtml

    --
    -bts
    -Warning: I brake for lawn deer

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Nov 26, 2005
  5. Post needs some editing:

    The first sentence should be: "I USE Spybot-SD Resident"

    steve podleski, Nov 26, 2005
  6. BTS,

    Thanks for the info.

    I just found out that to run the patch to fix the TeaTimer popup, one needs
    to be logged on as an administrator.

    steve podleski, Nov 26, 2005
  7. steve podleski, <>, the mundane, supine gusher,
    and seller of cups and mugs, fabricated:

    Says who, you dickhead? Reread the ****er.

    Jacob Northcut-Rawls, Nov 28, 2005
  8. Jacob Northcut-Rawls
    -worm-shaped-insurance-broker.org,
    wrote in message
    -oversensitive-gull-catcher.net:
    > steve podleski, <>, the mundane, supine
    > gusher, and seller of cups and mugs, fabricated:
    >
    >> Post needs some editing:
    >>
    >> The first sentence should be: "I USE Spybot-SD Resident"
    >>
    >> "steve podleski" <> wrote in message
    >>> I am Spybot-SD Resident. One problem with it is that when it warns
    >>> me of a change in the registry, it does not allow me to allow or
    >>> disallow the change. It there a way to change that option?

    > Says who, you dickhead? Reread the ****er.

    He thought he made a mistake, there is no need for such language.

    --
    Long over the hill

    Beauregard Jackson Burnside, Nov 28, 2005
  9. steve podleski

    Dodo2u Guest

    Beauregard Jackson Burnside wrote on 28 nov 2005:

    > Jacob Northcut-Rawls
    > -worm-shaped-insurance-broker.org,
    > wrote in message
    > imum-oversensitive-gull-catcher
    > .net:
    >> steve podleski, <>, the mundane, supine
    >> gusher, and seller of cups and mugs, fabricated:
    >>
    >>> Post needs some editing:
    >>>
    >>> The first sentence should be: "I USE Spybot-SD Resident"

    >> Says who, you dickhead? Reread the ****er.

    > He thought he made a mistake, there is no need for such language.

    Why do I get a virus warning with this message?

    XNews reader/Avast AV

    --

    It is I, DeauDeau
    (Free after monsieur Leclerc in 'Allo, 'allo)

    Dodo2u, Nov 28, 2005
    ns971CD565B36F4dodo2ufreemailnl@62.179.104.134:

    What ****ing message?

    --
    Long over the hill

    Beauregard Jackson Burnside, Nov 28, 2005
  11. steve podleski

    Dodo2u Guest

    Beauregard Jackson Burnside wrote on 29 nov 2005:

    > Dodo2u , wrote in message
    > ns971CD565B36F4dodo2ufreemailnl@62.179.104.134:
    >> Beauregard Jackson Burnside wrote on 28 nov 2005:
    >>
    >>> Jacob Northcut-Rawls
    >>> -worm-shaped-insurance-broker.org,
    >>> wrote in message
    >>> imum-oversensitive-gull-catcher
    >>> .net:

    >>> He thought he made a mistake, there is no need for such language.
    >>>

    >> Why do I get a virus warning with this message?
    >>
    >> XNews reader/Avast AV

    > What ****ing message?

    Your messages!

    Dodo2u, Nov 28, 2005
    ns971D57F01B0Edodo2ufreemailnl@62.179.104.136:

    Because you don't know what the **** you're doing? How the **** would I
    know, you stupid ****?

    --
    Long over the hill

    Beauregard Jackson Burnside, Nov 29, 2005
  13. steve podleski

    Dodo2u Guest

    >>> What ****ing message?
    >>>

    >> Your messages!

    > Because you don't know what the **** you're doing? How the **** would
    > I know, you stupid ****?

    I presume that you only wish to advertise that you are an idiot?!

    And, as most idiots, you're not aware that you are. Poor sod.

    Dodo2u, Nov 29, 2005
  14. Dodo2u , wrote in message
    ns971D975E02463dodo2ufreemailnl@62.179.104.136:
    > Beauwegawd Jackson Buwnside wwote on 29 nov 2005:

    >>> Your messages!

    >> Because you don't know what the **** you're doing? How the **** would I
    >> know, you stupid ****?
    >>

    > I pwesume dat you onwy wish to advewtise dat you awe an idiot?!
    >
    > And, as most idiots, you'we not awawe dat you awe. Poow sod.

    *yawn*

    What else have you got Elma?

    --
    Long over the hill

    Beauregard Jackson Burnside, Nov 29, 2005
  15. Dodo2u, <>, the gnomic, traitorous
    eyesore, and flaxdresser, drawled:

    >>> Your messages!

    >> Because you don't know what the **** you're doing? How the **** would
    >> I know, you stupid ****?
    >>

    > I presume that you only wish to advertise that you are an idiot?!
    >
    > And, as most idiots, you're not aware that you are. Poor sod.

    What else have you got, Elma?

    Momoko Asahara, Nov 29, 2005
  16. Dodo2u, <>, the trenchant, ****ing
    bailiff, and sheep and wool smuggler, hassled:

    Amoghadarsin Thirunarayan, Nov 29, 2005
  17. Dodo2u, <>, the battery-powered,
    ineloquent duck, and slave trader, descanted:

    Atutayarishie Niligundua, Nov 29, 2005