Split Screen PS4 Games

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I've just bought a PS4, as there was a really good deal on at Amazon last week - I've been tempted for a while but that sealed the deal :D.

My brother in law often visits and we used to play a lot of split screen co-op games (with a few beers :cheers:) on the PS3. I bought the COD Ghosts game as the old COD series used to have decent split screen gaming, even if it's virtually the same each time. I've also got LBP3 which came bundled with the console.

Any other games that you guys could recommend?

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Nice, I was, on more than one occasion, just a click away from one of their XB1 deals.... :blush:

Not sure what games are tbh, but most have some kind of co op thing going on I'd assume. :)

EDIT: http://www.co-optimus.com/system/22/playstation-4.html

Just found that, what a handy site! A quick look there suggests Destiny would be a good shout.

Need to get yourself one of those dual play TV's (LG?) One player uses the 3D glasses one doesn't. That way you get the whole TV screen to yourself. :cool:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Ah yes, I forgot about that site - I remember looking at it for co-op PC games a while back. Thanks for the heads up!

I've got the demo of Destiny downloading now, so going to give that a shot :).

Reaction score
From what I have read both players have to wear glasses?

Also standard 3D tvs and passive tvs will work although not aswell. Some ghosting from opponents image is present in view

How true this is I have no idea

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm not buying another TV for a long time to come :lol: - damn clever idea to have multiview positions for gaming though!

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I'll see if our existing stuff is compatible out of curiosity :)

Ask a Question