Spare Parts

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have damaged my case and im having some problems with my graphics card and could do with some spare parts but not sure where to get them from.

First off I have a Lian Li full tower (pc75) i think it is aluminium colour with a large window in 1 side, i could do with some new feet on it, 1 have accidently snapped off when i was pushing it across a floor and it got stuck and somehow i managed to break off the flap which covers the front usb ports, im sure its possible to get spare feet from somwhere im just not sure where and cant find any, im not so sure i'll be able to get a spare front coverfor the usb ports.

The second problem is the fan on my graphics card seems to be on its way out. I have a Sapphire Radeon X850XT, i dont play many games on it i tend to use it more for graphical and video work but i recently tried playing serious sam on it but the fan started making a clicking noise and then the computer shut down, i felt the heat sink and it was red hot, i noticed quite a bit of dust on the intake of the heatsink so i cleaned it all up and while doing this notice the fan on the graphics card was a bit stiff, since then i have noticed when im doing anything where the graphics card is likely to get extra hot my cmoputer beeps letting me know its getting hot so i could do with a new fan, possibly heatsink to as it was a £400 card a few years ago its not all that old and i cant afford to buy a new one.

Any suggestion greatly welcome

thanks

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Sounds like your graphics card fan is on its way out and you need to ,

a) take it to bits , clean and lubricate and reassemble.

or

b) buy an aftermarket replacement .

Have a look at some of these to give you some ideas .

http://www.quietpc.com/gb-en-gbp/products/vgacoolers

happywave.gif

Ask a Question