space bar and back space malfunction

Typing a sentence the space bar will function correctly for a space between
words. But will not advance more than one space to create more than one
space. Nor wil it duplicate 'll' in the word will unles I back space and
retype (which does not always work)

I have similar problem with back space key. If I wish to delete a word or
leter I must first high lite it.

Suzanne S. Barnhill

I'm guessing that you have enabled Filter Keys in the Accessibility Options
(see Control Panel | Accessibility Options).

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

all may benefit.

"Marvin Miles Lippincott" <Marvin Miles
news:[email protected]...

Malfunction appears to have solved itself. I rebooted to prior 'check point'.
Thank you for your effort