    --
    Shuttle AN35N Ultra, XP2600Bart(11.5x400), 512mb, GeF4Ti4200,
    WinXPproSP1.982

    Kristi, Aug 9, 2004

  2. Kristi

    Kristi Guest

    Kristi wrote:
    > Since it was so easy to use the SP1 CD, I'm hot to get the SP2 CD and then
    > do a complete (clean!!!) regen. Any ideas how soon it will be available?
    > tia!
    > Kristi

    hey - it's available for download! (downloading)(I'll get the CD later)(or
    just burn this onto a CD)
    tia
    Kristi
    --
    Shuttle AN35N Ultra, XP2600Bart, 512mb, GeF4Ti4200, WinXPproSP1.9999

    Kristi, Aug 9, 2004

  3. XP Service Pack 2 CD will be available to order within two weeks.

    Please do not send email directly to this alias as it is used for newsgroup
    participation only.

    Sjonia Harper [MSFT], Aug 9, 2004
  4. Kristi

    R. C. White Guest

    Hi, Kristi.

    SP2 is a hot topic this week, so you'll see many reports about it. For the
    official word, you might want to go to:

    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/winxppro/maintain/winxpsp2.mspx

    or:
    Order Windows XP Service Pack 2 on CD
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/updates/sp2/cdorder/en_us/default.mspx

    RC
    --
    R. C. White, CPA
    San Marcos, TX

    Microsoft Windows MVP

    R. C. White, Aug 9, 2004
  5. Kristi

    Kristi Guest

    R. C. White wrote:
    > Hi, Kristi.
    >
    > SP2 is a hot topic this week, so you'll see many reports about it. For the
    > official word, you might want to go to:
    >
    > http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/winxppro/maintain/winxpsp2.mspx
    >
    > or:
    > Order Windows XP Service Pack 2 on CD
    > http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/updates/sp2/cdorder/en_us/default.mspx
    >
    > RC

    Thanks!
    Got it!
    Burned a copy.
    Installed it!
    Works great!
    :blush:)))))))
    Kristi
    --
    Shuttle AN35N Ultra, XP2600Bart, 512mb, GeF4Ti4200, WinX Ppro SP2
    Defragger Raxco PerfectDisk6 rocks! fast! (I do not work for Raxco)

    Kristi, Aug 9, 2004