    that my system doesn't support audio compression. I've
    looked for a fix on all the support sites but I cannot
    find this problem listed anywhere. Anyone have any ideas?

    rguse, Jul 13, 2003

  2. rguse

    Lawrence Guest

    Hi,

    Sorry I do not have a specific answer, but have you tried the Microsoft
    Knowledge Base?
    It can be very helpful, if you submit a good query....
    Here's an article I just got from it by searching for the exact phrase
    'audio compression' then following one of the links that came up:
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q307918

    If it does not solve the problem, try the links listed in the reference
    section at the bottom of the page.... (you might want to bookmark
    http://support.microsoft.com/ )

    I hope it helps you,
    -Lawrence in Seattle

    Lawrence, Jul 14, 2003