    copies, and I can't remove them. How can I fix this?

    TIA,
    Dan

    Dan, May 31, 2005

  2. Dan

    Guest Guest

    Other than this issue audio works normally ?

    At rare cases, it may take some time to load when you activate it from
    systray. This again depends on the usage of applications at that moment. At
    this situation, too many clicks on it may active multiple copies of volume
    control. Double click once and wait for a few seconds to see if it opens
    normally.

    --
    Jonybrv

    Guest, May 31, 2005

  3. Dan

    Peter Foldes Guest

    Have you tried to right click on icon in tray to see if any options are there to close or exit. Or on the open dialogue box itself.

    --
    Peter

    Peter Foldes, May 31, 2005
  4. Dan

    Bob I Guest

    Alt+F4

    Bob I, May 31, 2005
  5. Dan

    Dan Guest

    Jonybrv wrote:
    > Other than this issue audio works normally ?
    >
    > At rare cases, it may take some time to load when you activate it from
    > systray. This again depends on the usage of applications at that moment. At
    > this situation, too many clicks on it may active multiple copies of volume
    > control. Double click once and wait for a few seconds to see if it opens
    > normally.

    Audio works fine. I am not clicking too much. See my original post.

    Dan, Jun 1, 2005
  6. Dan

    Dan Guest

    Peter Foldes wrote:
    > Have you tried to right click on icon in tray to see if any options are there to close or exit. Or on the open dialogue box itself.

    It is the small volume control that is taller than wide; it has no
    window controls.

    Dan, Jun 1, 2005
  7. Dan

    Guest Guest

    ALT+ F4 as said by Bob.

    However, this Volume control should close automatically when you click on
    other windows in your taskbar. If not, once right click on Speaker icon and
    click on any other application you have opened.

    --
    Jonybrv

    Guest, Jun 1, 2005
  8. Dan

    a387304

    Joined:
    Jun 25, 2013
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Open task manager Ctrl-Alt-Delete. Master Volume Application will show for the multiple applications that are stuck on the desktop. Start at the bottom and select end task on each one until they are all closed.

    a387304, Jun 25, 2013