    items by when they were most recently Read, or when they were 'Marked as
    Read'?

    Any other ideas on how to find these emails?

    Guest, Feb 12, 2006

  2. Use the Modified column - right click in the column header in the standard
    preview pane (not reading pane) select Field Chooser and add the Modified
    column to where you wish. Sort by this column.

    --
    Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

    reading.

    After furious head scratching, rsp22 asked:

    Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook], Feb 12, 2006

    Exactly what I was looking for. THANKS!

    Guest, Feb 12, 2006