    hope no problem after this that was my first email.

    thanks in advance.
    roseta

    roseta, Nov 29, 2005

  2. roseta

    Will Denny Guest

    Hi Roseta

    There are no 'laws' here. However, a lot of people don't like multiple
    posting. We're all here to help each other. So, if you have any problems,
    you know where we are.

    --

    Will Denny
    MS MVP Windows Shell/User

    Will Denny, Nov 29, 2005

  3. roseta

    Dodo Guest

    roseta wrote on 29 nov 2005:

    > I am sorry I did multiple post my problem and did not do send a cross
    > one I did not know about that subject. I know I should have read the
    > laws more carefully. I am so sorry.
    >
    > hope no problem after this that was my first email.

    Appreciate you writing this. You picked it up in a snap!

    We're all learning (hopefully) all the time!

    --

    It is I, DeauDeau
    (Free after monsieur Leclerc in 'Allo, 'allo)

    Dodo, Nov 29, 2005
  4. In news:,
    roseta <> typed:
    > Hello,
    >
    > I am sorry I did multiple post my problem and did not do send a cross
    > one I did not know about that subject. I know I should have read the
    > laws more carefully. I am so sorry.
    >
    > hope no problem after this that was my first email.
    >
    > thanks in advance.
    > roseta

    Don't worry about it - everyone's the 'new kid' once. It was very nice of
    you to write this, though. Crossposting is indeed preferable, and now that
    you know about it, you'll know how to do it. :)

    Lanwench [MVP - Exchange], Nov 29, 2005