Bargain SONY VIAO for only $5.00, (Global)!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
HI.

There is a website where you can get a Sony Viao Laptop for $5.00. All you do is receive emails off companies promoting their goods. Everytime you receive one click on the websites link in the email and you get a credit! You also get credits through referrals.

It takes 210 credits to get the laptop, and you get loads of links everyday. I think this is worth the $5.00.

THE LINK IS: http://www.ezlaptop.com/index.php?

The more you expose the link, the quicker you will get points. Just post it everywhere!!

Reaction score
bullocks to that!

scams scams scams

also notice that this is a .co.uk website and 90% of the residents do not deal in DOLLARS ($)
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
first of all its a sony VAIO and second its a scam

Reaction score
Maybe..

I agree, but I've been registered for 4 days and already got 100 credits. These schemes only work if you get there first, otherwise you have no chance.

I got a Nokia 7200 a year ago from a site like this. You just have to work to get the credits, not register and expect credits to come flowing.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Total tosh.

Nothing is for nothing.

And anyway, allowing yourself to be constantly spammed is akin to volunteering to stick your finger in the mains socket every five minutes for a month.

At least a month.

Reaction score
How much credit do you get for refering new users?

This person only posted here to get you to register under the "ref=57404" part of the address.

Reaction score
must admit i didnt click on the link

yes shes clever but u cant fool me!

what was that $5 i think thats around £2.80 what about the p and p?
not to forget the insiurance...........

nah its total bullshit!!!

Reaction score
You don't have to click on the link. And yes, if you do, i get a point for a referral, as i mentioned before. That's how it works.

In answer to that other person's questions, if you refer one person, you get one referral point.

I'm not trying to get you to click. That's fine.

I can understand you being negative about this, i was too for a while, but i gave it a shot and i'm going to try and see if i can get it. My risk. I'm half way there and if I don't get it and something dodgy happens, all post it on this thread to let you know.

Cheers.

Reaction score
Sorry just saw your other question the P&P is like £2.00 ithink. Altogether i paid less than £5.00UK.

Reaction score
ANd i also forgot to mention, i opened a new email account, so all the emails won't go to my proper/personal email address. So i did think about it a bit more than you think.

Reaction score
Where's an administrator when you need one???

Somebody close this thread, it's wasting everybody's time!!! and more importantly mine!!!

Anyone that participates in this sort of activity is quite simply a spam increasing muppet!

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
I agree!! - this thread isn't worthy off being a bargain....

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I thought it was quite amusing meself :)

OK, the community hath spoken, it shall be so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question