Sony Vaio - for PC users who really wanted Mac?

Reaction score
Is Sony Vaio basically for PC users who couldn't quite bring themselves to go over to Apple?

I bought a Vaio laptop back in late 2007. Aesthetically, it's the nicest PC I've ever owned and has a better screen than my television. But, a visit to the Apple store gave me a bad case of buyer remorse.

So, if you're choosing a PC for style reasons, should you be brave and buy Mac?

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
vaio is no Mac substitute cos it runs only Windows or Linux.

Style wise the vaio is a good looker. An over-priced good-looker but definitely stylee.

If all you want is an exhibit, buy something from a gallery ;)

The new family of Macs look gorgeous and perform well, especially if you're into music editing/recording.

I'd certainly consider a Mac right now :thumb:

Reaction score
I couldn't agree more! When I saw the Macbook Air I knew that I'd made a terrible mistake!!!!

Pluse, Vista and the latest MS Office impose a learning curve anyway - which erodes the inertia argument for staying with the system you know.

But I still bought Vaio...... d'oh

Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
;)

The new family of Macs look gorgeous and perform well, especially if you're into music editing/recording.

:thumb:

I couldn't agree more with that..I do a lot of music and graphic design, but for the average user that uses their computer for general use, Internet, the odd letter etc, i'd say get a PC..A Mac would just be a waste of money and a waste of its capabilities

Reaction score
I Like apples.........................................................but i like pears more.;)

Ask a Question