Sony DSC P10

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Hello again ppl,

I was not far off buying a brand new Canon A520, then a guy i know from work said that he maybe selling his Sony P10. (Been offered a Ixus 700 on the cheap) I was just wonderin what you guys thought of this camera?

http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/specs/Sony/sony_dscp10.asp

He's given it to me to have a play with over the w/e. So far it seems all good.
Only got one question really, Does the age of it make a differance? Would i be able to buy a new battery for it for example?

It seems to be a good deal, its got a Lexar 128x2 stick with it plus the original one, A new case (Decent one!) and of course all the bit and pieces including the box, manual, usb lead and software. All for £120

Well what do ya think?
Cheers in advance.

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Sounds good. If you feel like going for it and you like the camera in terms of handling you cannot complain later.

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Not many people get to test drive there cameras before they buy, think yourself lucky, play with it take some pics in low light and bright sunlight, also flash photography for night time see what it can do.

If you like it after the weekend don't give it back give the man his money.:p

and bless your lucky stars....:D

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Well its mine now!! :D :thumb: :cool:

He got a brand new Ixus 700, for £250! Not a bad deal.

Legs - You're right my friend i am lucky!! That or i just know the right people! ;)

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Congratulations!

Hope to see some pictures posted in the gallery. When you do let us know :)

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Thanks Quad. My girlfriend says we gotta go somewhere nice to try it out next weekend, maybe i wil,l if we find somewhere cool.

Ask a Question