    couple other computers with Office 2000 in the office (but
    not all).

    Help!

    sf, Nov 3, 2003

  2. sf

    Sonia Guest

    Try the tips at:

    PowerPoint gets the SLOWS
    http://www.rdpslides.com/pptfaq/FAQ00114.htm

    Programs slow down after applying Windows XP SP1
    http://www.rdpslides.com/pptfaq/FAQ00434.htm
    --
    Sonia, MS PowerPoint MVP Team
    Autorun CD software, templates, and tutorials

    Sonia, Nov 3, 2003

  3. sf

    B Guest

    This link will cover the main two causes:
    http://www.rdpslides.com/pptfaq/FAQ00114.htm

    Please spend a few minutes checking out www.pptfaq.com This link will
    answer most of our questions, before you think to ask them.

    Change org to com to defuse anti-spam, ant-virus, anti-nuisance
    misdirection.

    B, Nov 3, 2003