    revert back to 98 on everything. Can anyone give me some help on
    this? Or pointers on how to diagnose/identify the problem? Thank you
    in advance!

    Jed Savage, Sep 14, 2004

  2. it could be DNS issue or master browser issue. to check the status of the
    dns, us nslookup; to check the status of the master browser, us browstat.

    --
    For more and other information, go to http://www.ChicagoTech.net

    Don't send e-mail or reply to me except you need consulting services.
    Posting on MS newsgroup will benefit all readers and you may get more help.

    Robert Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE
    Networking, Internet, Routing, VPN, Anti-Virus, Tips & Troubleshooting on
    http://www.ChicagoTech.net

    Robert L [MS-MVP], Sep 14, 2004

  3. it could be DNS issue or master browser issue. to check the status of the

    Robert L [MS-MVP], Sep 14, 2004