    is it only for MSN Instant Messenger?

    Thanks in advance,

    A Taxed Mind

    Guest, Feb 20, 2007

    Roman Brehm Guest

    There's the question what you want to do with the skype names in Outlook.
    If you just want to store them you can of course use the IM-field (the
    online-status is of course only shown with MSN/WLM-addresses).

    Another possibility is to use User-defined fields.
    In Outlook 2007 you reach them in a contact under "Show"-"All Fields".
    There you can create new fields (in your case choose "User-defined fields in
    folder") for all of your contacts, e.g. a "Skype"-field.

    Roman Brehm

    Roman Brehm, Feb 20, 2007

    Thanks Roman, so it sounds like there is no "compatabilty" between Outlook
    and Skype, only with MSN Internet Messenger.
    Thanks for your help.

    Guest, Feb 20, 2007

    Roman Brehm Guest

    Yes, there is no real integration of Skype contacts to Outlook.
    But you could also use the Skype Mail Toolbar
    (http://www.skype.com/download/skypeemailtoolbar/) if you want to call Skype
    contacts out of Outlook.

    Roman Brehm

    Roman Brehm, Feb 20, 2007