SilverStone Tundra TD02-E AIO Liquid CPU

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Nikk Tech have been checking out the SilverStone Tundra TD02-E AIO Liquid CPU - here's a snippet from their review:

From time to time some of you have asked us about what we believe is the best CPU cooling solution currently in the market and although I’ve said numerous times that things are not black and white still that question seems to land in our inbox quite often. Personally i think that getting any CPU cooler requires making some compromises so as i always say it comes down to what you really want and/or need and how much you're willing to spend. For example towers with good airflow levels will do fine with just a regular air cooler while small mini-ATX/ITX cases will probably be better off with a AIO liquid cooler and if you happen to want the best of the best then a custom water cooling loop or a Freon solution are the obvious choices. Since however AIO liquid CPU coolers combine the best of both worlds and don't cost nearly as much as a custom water cooling loop it doesn't really come as a surprise that they've become the number 1 choice for gamers, overclockers and enthusiasts all over the world so with that in mind today we're taking a look at the brand new Tundra TD02-E by SilverStone.

TD02-E AIO.jpg

Read the full review here.

Ask a Question