    It seems that the 'default' for viewing files is as 'View, Icons.'

    Is there a way to change all the files in C drive by clicking 'View, List'
    without having to go into each 'directory' and doing it manually?

    Summer1, Nov 14, 2008

  2. Summer1

    Olórin Guest

    "Summer1" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hiya Everyone:
    >
    > It seems that the 'default' for viewing files is as 'View, Icons.'
    >
    > Is there a way to change all the files in C drive by clicking 'View, List'
    > without having to go into each 'directory' and doing it manually?

    Yes - set a folder to List view then go to Tools > Folder Options > 'View'
    tab > 'Apply to all folders" button.

    Olórin, Nov 14, 2008

  3. Summer1

    Summer1 Guest

    Olorin:

    I cannot 'open' your message-Please submit it again.

    Summer1, Nov 14, 2008
  4. Summer1

    Summer1 Guest

    Thanks!

    That's exactly what I wanted to know.

    Summer1, Nov 15, 2008
  5. Summer1

    Olórin Guest

    "Summer1" <> wrote in message
    > Thanks!
    >
    > That's exactly what I wanted to know.
    >
    > "Olórin" wrote:
    >

    >> "Summer1" <> wrote in message
    >> > Hiya Everyone:
    >> >
    >> > It seems that the 'default' for viewing files is as 'View, Icons.'
    >> >
    >> > Is there a way to change all the files in C drive by clicking 'View,
    >> > List'
    >> > without having to go into each 'directory' and doing it manually?

    >> Yes - set a folder to List view then go to Tools > Folder Options >
    >> 'View'
    >> tab > 'Apply to all folders" button.

    Glad to help - thanks for feeding back!

    Olórin, Nov 17, 2008