    ----------------
    click "I Agree" in the message pane.

    http://www.microsoft.com/office/com...53945e&dg=microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

    becksm, Jan 4, 2010

  2. becksm

    Greg Maxey Guest

    Shift F3 will often work or use the built in Change Case command. Format
    Menu Word2003 and earlier. Home Tab>Font Group Word2007

    Greg Maxey, Jan 4, 2010

  3. Hi,

    There already is such a shortcut key. Select your text and press Shift+F3
    once or twice until you have the capitalization that you want. Shift+F3
    alternates between all uppercase, all lowercase, and first letter of each
    word uppercase.

    --
    Hope this helps,
    Pesach Shelnitz

    Pesach Shelnitz, Jan 4, 2010
  4. becksm

    beerwolf Guest

    From your message headers it appears you're posting from Windows.
    If Windows is where you do your work, the following small freeware
    program called FlipCase might help. It places a small icon in your system
    tray; whenever you leftclick on the icon, text in the clipboard has its case
    altered in accordance with your preferred configuration options. So you
    can just highlight the wrongly-cased text, copy, leftclick on the icon,
    then paste.

    You can use it no matter what application you're typing in - it need not be
    Word.

    You can find it at http://adriancarter.homestead.com .

    HTH

    --
    AC

    beerwolf, Jan 26, 2010
  5. becksm

    Stefan Blom Guest

    Note that in Word you can use Shift+F3 repeatedly to change the case.

    --
    Stefan Blom
    Microsoft Word MVP

    Stefan Blom, Jan 26, 2010