Windows 10 Should I upgrade to Free Windows 10?

Reaction score
Hi, I contacted Microsoft Australia. They told me the free upgrade is only for 1 year. After that, you can pay a yearly subscription or a one-off lifetime fee. They have not set the fees for Australia. The Philippines call center handles enquiries for Microsoft Australia. I checked the answer by calling twice.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Hi, I contacted Microsoft Australia. They told me the free upgrade is only for 1 year. After that, you can pay a yearly subscription or a one-off lifetime fee. They have not set the fees for Australia. The Philippines call center handles enquiries for Microsoft Australia. I checked the answer by calling twice.

Sorry, but we have you here with three posts and your word only.

To substantiate your claims and separate you from those who are not overly fond of Microsoft, please give us proof. Preferably in the form of some links to an official Microsoft page.

This does not mean I do not believe you, just that I'm all too aware of scare-mongering trolls :)

Ask a Question