    Renee Guest

    Some of my shortcuts won't open when I click on them and I
    can't find where the option ' find source' is.

    Renee, Jun 14, 2004

  2. Renee

    Malvern Guest

    "Renee" <> wrote in message
    news:1c70101c45242$b54da3e0$...
    > Some of my shortcuts won't open when I click on them and I
    > can't find where the option ' find source' is.

    If by source, you mean target, right-click the problem shortcut, then select
    Properties in pop-up menu. Shortcut tab should be what appears; if not
    click on it. In the target box is the path to the document; if this is
    incorrect, click on "Find Target" button in lower-left. This should open
    the document AND enter the new path in Target line. If this fails (a
    flashlight being moved back and forth followed by a fail message), the
    document has probably been deleted or other problems exist with the
    shortcut.

    Malv

    Malvern, Jun 14, 2004