    set of setup disks and receive the same error on disk 4.

    What do I do to fix this?
    Thank you for any assistance...

    CB, Jul 31, 2003

  2. CB

    Dave Patrick Guest

    To do a clean install, either boot the Windows 2000 install CD-Rom or setup
    disks. The set of four install disks can be created from your Win2k CD-rom;
    change to the \bootdisk directory on the cd-rom and execute makeboot.exe
    (from dos) or makebt32.exe (from 32 bit) and follow the prompts.

    Regards,

    Microsoft MVP [Windows NT/2000 Operating Systems]

    Dave Patrick, Jul 31, 2003