    --
    Herbert Eppel
    www.HETranslation.co.uk

    Herbert Eppel, Feb 8, 2008

  2. Herbert Eppel

    AQV Guest

    If you are creating new folders, the settings applied by default cant be
    changed. However in normal use, i.e. if you open a folder, the remembered
    settings of that folder will be loaded as long as you have the option set. To
    enable folders remembering their view settings, do the following: In control
    panel goto Folder Options ->View->select "Remember each folder's view
    settings".

    - AQV

    AQV, Feb 8, 2008

  3. On 08.02.2008 17:53 UK Time, AQV wrote:
    > If you are creating new folders, the settings applied by default cant be
    > changed. However in normal use, i.e. if you open a folder, the remembered
    > settings of that folder will be loaded as long as you have the option set. To
    > enable folders remembering their view settings, do the following: In control
    > panel goto Folder Options ->View->select "Remember each folder's view
    > settings".

    Thanks for your reply.

    I'm surprised the default setting can't be changed =-O

    I wonder why there is no such option?

    After all, it is available in other file managers such as PowerDesk.

    --
    Herbert Eppel
    www.HETranslation.co.uk

    Herbert Eppel, Feb 9, 2008