    I am quite interested in knowing whether there is an option to set the
    standard message sent in the even that someone requests a return receipt... I
    like the idea of the disclaimer.

    BLF, Jun 21, 2009

  2. You can use a template that you design and then rules to reply with your
    template to mail. You will need to turn off the option to send a receipt if
    you only want your template used.

    --
    Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

    ALWAYS post your Outlook version.

    After furious head scratching, BLF asked:

    Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook], Jun 21, 2009

  3. BLF

    VanguardLH Guest

    Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] wrote:

    > You can use a template that you design and then rules to reply with your
    > template to mail. You will need to turn off the option to send a receipt if
    > you only want your template used.

    Curious. I don't see a rule in Outlook on which it can test if a read
    receipt was requested.

    VanguardLH, Jun 21, 2009