    Windows XP clock is correct. How can I reset the Outlook clock?

    Thanks,

    Stephen Morris

    Guest, Apr 16, 2006

  2. What does the time zone say on your XP settings?

    William Lefkovics [MVP], Apr 16, 2006

    Chris2T Guest

    I am STILL having the SAME problem too! My emails are stamped one hour
    BEFORE I actually sent them and I have corrected my computer clock (correctly
    set to Central time zone) and the Outlook calendar has since been corrected.

    But the problem iwith the time stamp isn't fixed, despite all your
    suggestions so far! (I am in Outlook 2000).

    Chris2T, Apr 18, 2009
  4. What are your DST settings in Windows and OUtlook?

    --
    Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

    ALWAYS post your Outlook version.

    After furious head scratching, Chris2T asked:

    Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook], Apr 20, 2009

    Chris2T Guest

    Somewhere a while back somebody mentioned DAYLIGHT SaVINGS TIME so I pulled
    up the computer clock ("Date/Time Properties") and checked the "Automatically
    Adjust for Day LIght Savings Time" box and the problem is FINALLY FIXED! (So
    thanks all.)

    Chris2T, Apr 20, 2009