Server OS Installation

Reaction score
Good day

i'm installing an OS 2008 x32 bit on an intel serve, now on configuration,it tells me to remove a deployment disk and put in the installation disk, the server doesnt come with an installation disk as such, the 2 disks that came with the server is the deployment and management disk, so when i remove the deployment disk as per the instruction and put in the management, it give me an error reading, No USB disk key and hard disk detected, whereas i could see the 2 disks when creating a partition what do i do in this case

PLEASE HELP

Reaction score
Just go to server installation guide on google and you will find many of PDF which will help you in installation.

Reaction score
KevinMartin said:
Just go to server installation guide on google and you will find many of PDF which will help you in installation.

If everybody used Google there would be no point in having Forums.............
tongue.gif

Reaction score
Thanks, finally it went through, thanks for your support guys, the problem was with the installation disk i had, i only changed the CD then there no more problems

Ask a Question