Sent/received emails in Outlook - timing issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

gabriella

Sunflower Queen
Reaction score
Dear all

I have an odd problem which has occurred since we (in the UK) went onto BST which is GMT +1hour. The PC and lappy clocks are set fine and to the right time band but when sending and receiving emails the time shows as eaxctly 1 hour behind the actual time. I originally thought that this was a Pipex issue (my ISP) but after speaking to them, they say that it is an Outlook issue. I have been through various 'help' pages to see if I can rectify the issue to no avail. Does anyone have any ideas?

The machines are working fine - there's no issues that I can see other than the wrong times on my emails.

Is there a way of changing the 'clock' in Outlook?

Love

Gabriella xx

gabriella

Sunflower Queen
Reaction score
Mucks

You are a wonderous man - that was easy and very obvious but I could never have worked that out - I was set to GMT which of course explains what was happening.

Thank you, thank you :)

Love

Gabriella x

PS Issue resolved:)
PPS You might have to remind me again when we go to GMT in October :(

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
You is more than welcome ... ;)

:thumb:

Reaction score
Email Time lag

Maybe someone can help me. The emails i receive show they were sent to me 20 to 30 minutes before I get them in my inbox. On top of that, they are another 20 to 30 minutes before pushing to my blackberry. When i finally get them on the bberry they are close to an hour old.
Any thoughts.
Thanks

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Askewk, this is an old thread - please start a new one by clicking "New Thread" in the appropriate forum :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question