    Outlook 2003 or 2007. I have tried opening outlook with the /resetfolders
    flag, but not much else. I'm trying to avoid deleting the mailbox and
    recreating it.

    Tony G., Dec 11, 2009

  2. Tony G.

    Roady [MVP] Guest

    Does it show in OWA?
    Does it show when disabling Cached Exchange Mode?

    The resetfolder switch usually should do the trick. Make sure Outlook is
    fully closed before running that switch.
    If that doesn't work, have your mail admin take a closer look at the mailbox
    with MFCMAPI.

    --
    Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
    http://www.howto-outlook.com/

    http://www.msoutlook.info/

    -----

    Roady [MVP], Dec 11, 2009

  3. Tony G.

    Tony G. Guest

    OWA does not show sent mail folder.
    Cached mode disabled, still no sent mail.

    Tony G., Dec 11, 2009
  4. Tony G.

    Roady [MVP] Guest

    Note that the CTRL+Y dialog only lists folder names that have been used
    before. If you actually type that name, can you access the folder?

    Roady [MVP], Dec 11, 2009
  5. Tony G.

    Tony G. Guest

    Yes, typing in "Sent Items" in the Ctrl-Y dialog does open the sent items
    folder.

    Tony G., Dec 14, 2009
  6. Tony G.

    Casey T Guest

    I'm actually seeing the exact same issue. Sent items folder has dissappeared
    from Outlook 2003/2007 (in online mode) and OWA.

    If I do a Ctrl + Y and enter "Sent Items", I get into Sent Items folder and
    see all the mail the user sent.

    It's almost like a hidden attribute is on this folder. The Outlook
    switches haven't done the trick either (like /resetfolders).

    I'm going to compare a few sent items folders with MFCMAPI to see if I can
    find a difference.

    Casey T, Jan 21, 2010
  7. Tony G.

    Casey T Guest

    I've actually fixed this by using MFCMapi ... and navigating to the Sent
    Items folder. There is an attribute PR_Attr_Hidden,
    PidTagAttributeHidden,ptagAttrHidden which was set to True. After setting
    this to False, the folder showed up in OWA and Outlook. Not sure how this
    got changed, but, this fixes it!

    Casey T, Jan 21, 2010