Outlook Sending E-Mail with MS Outlook 2003

Reaction score
I'm am trying to send an e-mail to several people using MS Outlook 2003. Whenever I try to send an e-mail that has more than one recipient in the BCC: line, I get the following error message:

Task 'mail.bellsouth.net (1) - Sending' reported error (0x80070057) : 'Could not complete the operation. One or more parameter values are not valid.'

I've checked all settings in Outlook and even gone to the trouble of uninstalling and reinstalling the entire Office 2003 Suite.

I've also checked my Norton Internet Security firewall settings and they seem to be fine as well.

I have downloaded and installed all Windows and Office updates. I'm running Win XP Professional SP 2 on a 2.5 GhZ machine with 1GB of memory and 160 GB of hard drive space.

Any ideas?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
How do you sepatate each e-mail address in the BCC field? It might be worth trying ; or , as it may be some sort of syntax error.

On the other hand, your mail host may have blocked sending to multi BCC recipients to prevent spam?

Reaction score
Sending E-mail

:( I already have Outlook set to use a semi-colon when separating multiple recipients.

I don't believe my ISP blocks multiple recipients in outgoing e-mails, as they never have before and I've been with them for the past 3 - 4 years.

Any other ideas?

Reaction score
kldo

i have the same problem, i download the adress book from the outlook 2003, in this outook i have the coutn of the work, and i export the adress book for using with the lap int the imap count

and i dont know why is this problem

peapodd said:
I'm am trying to send an e-mail to several people using MS Outlook 2003. Whenever I try to send an e-mail that has more than one recipient in the BCC: line, I get the following error message:

Task 'mail.bellsouth.net (1) - Sending' reported error (0x80070057) : 'Could not complete the operation. One or more parameter values are not valid.'

I've checked all settings in Outlook and even gone to the trouble of uninstalling and reinstalling the entire Office 2003 Suite.

I've also checked my Norton Internet Security firewall settings and they seem to be fine as well.

I have downloaded and installed all Windows and Office updates. I'm running Win XP Professional SP 2 on a 2.5 GhZ machine with 1GB of memory and 160 GB of hard drive space.

Any ideas?

Ask a Question