Send error report on pcreview?

Reaction score
Seems the problem that happened a few months ago has come back, seems every now & them when i open up pcreview page i get an IE error box appear whick ask's me to send a report, this then closes IE6.

Last time it happened Ian had to sort something out, may need to do the same thing again??? At the moment problem occurs when going to crunchers section!?

Last edited:

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Same here feckit - got it trying to view page 2 of yesterdays Stats thread - doesn't happen though with Firefox.

Your right, when it happened a while ago, Ian did something to correct it - I'm sure he'll see this and do it again :thumb:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
If you can point me in the direction of the page that does it and I'll sort it - I reported the bug to MS, so hopefully they'll do something with it in the next IE patch :)

I'll check p2 now, but let me know about any others :)

Reaction score
Cheers Ian, seems ok now:thumb:

But have lost everyones crunching stats below their names, that however my be down to my av software.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Ah. that is due to the server that hosts them being down - its done this a few times, and is out of my hands unfortunatly - its run by someone else.

Reaction score
Ian Cunningham said:
Ah. that is due to the server that hosts them being down - its done this a few times, and is out of my hands unfortunatly - its run by someone else.
No thats good, thought it was my PC playing up again as it's not :D i can get on with some work:( Thanks Ian:thumb:

Ask a Question