    rainborick
    rainborick's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=30875
    View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=505538

    rainborick, Jan 26, 2006

  2. rainborick

    Don Guillett Guest

    try touching the f8 key

    --
    Don Guillett
    SalesAid Software

    "rainborick" <> wrote
    in message news:...

    Don Guillett, Jan 26, 2006

  3. rainborick

    Guest Guest

    I am having the same problem. F8 did not help. Any other suggestions?

    Guest, Mar 23, 2006
  4. rainborick

    Mikeopolo Guest

    Sometimes, clicking the left and right mouse buttons at the same time
    will free up the cursor.

    Also try (if this is a USB mouse) diconnecting and reconnecting,
    several times if need be.

    And if the mouse has a wheel, try clicking that a few times.

    Last 2 suggestions thanks to Chip Pearson MS MVP

    Regards
    Mike

    --
    Mikeopolo
    Mikeopolo's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=18570

    Mikeopolo, Mar 23, 2006
  5. rainborick

    Guest Guest

    that worked...thanks

    Guest, Mar 23, 2006
  6. rainborick

    RandallIja

    Joined:
    Mar 23, 2011
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    I had the same issue. The issue was across all applications not just Excel. To solve the problem I RnR the batteries and re-synced. The drivers were auto reloaded. Now no more permanent selection issue.

    RandallIja, Mar 23, 2011