Windows XP Security Warning

Reaction score
Hey,

I have a coldfusion application that contains links to some Microsoft Access files. I would like to have Microsoft Access launch when the user clicks on the links. I have the correct syntax, but the problem is that Internet Explorer is displaying the Security Warning stating "The publisher could not be verified. Are you sure you want to run this software". The user attempts to click on the "Run" button, but Access does not launce Access - basically nothing happens - Being in a very secure environment, I would like to disable this warning message altogether for all files. Does anyone have an answer to how this can be accomplished?

Thanks,

Craig

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Sounds like an IE advanced tick box choice ???

This message is shown when you download an application from the Internet and the publisher of the software has not digitally signed the application. This does not necessarily mean the file is a fake or virus but files which come from large companies such as Microsoft should be signed so you can be certain of their origin.

Ask a Question