Search Folder Doesn't Find Items in Deleted Items

Tom Rossi

In my Outlook 2003, I have a search folder that finds items older than
12 months. This works great EXCEPT it does not find items in my
deleted items. Any idea why or how to fix?

Thanks,
Tom Rossi

Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]

Dumb question, but did you check the search folder settings to make sure
that folder is included in the search scope?

Tom Rossi

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of

Yes, I have created a search folder that only searches my SENT ITEMS
and my DELETED ITEMS. It works fine for SENT ITEMS but doesn't return
anything from DELETED ITEMS. Any ideas?

Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]

What are the exact criteria for the search folder?

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of

Tom Rossi said:
"Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]" <[email protected]> wrote in message
Dumb question, but did you check the search folder settings to make sure
that folder is included in the search scope?

Yes, I have created a search folder that only searches my SENT ITEMS
and my DELETED ITEMS. It works fine for SENT ITEMS but doesn't return
anything from DELETED ITEMS. Any ideas?

Joined
Mar 10, 2015
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
11 years later, I'm having the same issue in Outlook 2013. Why doesn't a Search Folder bring up items that are in the Deleted Items folder?!