    Thanks.
    --
    Jac Tremblay

    Jac Tremblay, Apr 21, 2010

  2. Jac Tremblay

    Argyronet Guest

    Hi,

    "Tremblay" such as a town in France !!!

    Here a solution :
    Private Sub cmdSearch_Click()
    SendKeys "^+{F}", True
    End Sub

    --
    Argy
    Goto : http://argyronet.developpez.com/
    Livres :
    Créez des programmes avec Microsoft Access 2007 (ISBN 2742982442)
    VBA pour Office 2007 (ISBN 2742983910)

    Argyronet, Apr 21, 2010

  3. Jac Tremblay

    Jac Tremblay Guest

    Hi again Argy,
    I tried that again and it does work (it did not in debug mode).
    I found out that it is the keyboard shortcut for Find, Ctrl + Shift + F.
    But what is the parameter True for?
    Thanks again, that is a cute solution.
    --
    Jac Tremblay