    What is the best way to scroll text across a textbox.

    I want my dynamic text to enter from the right and scroll to the left.

    Any sample code would be appreciated.

    pmclinn, Jul 11, 2005

  2. pmclinn

    Daniel Guest

    pmclinn wrote:
    > What is the best way to scroll text across a textbox.
    >
    > I want my dynamic text to enter from the right and scroll to the left.
    >
    > Any sample code would be appreciated.

    I do not have the code here for this at the mo. But I have done this is
    2 ways. You can either remove the left character of the text box in a
    loop so that the string gets shorter and shorter, or you can scroll the
    textbox from right to left on the form.

    --

    Daniel
    MCSE, MCP+I, MCP in Windows 2000/NT

    remove the 2nd madrid from my mail address to contact me.

    Daniel, Jul 11, 2005