    This is making me weary, since I use my pc for office/home work and I can't print any email or information from my email...

    Please if you have a solution, make it very self explanatory..

    Sassy

    Guest, Jun 17, 2004

    Kelly Guest

    Hi,

    You mentioned OE, but this usually pertains to Outlook/HTML.

    Which ever the case, do some reading here:
    http://www.techsupportforum.com/computer/topic/13966-1.html

    For OE related issues:
    http://groups.google.com/groups?q=incompatible rpc group:*.scripting&num=100&scoring=d

    Windows Script 5.6 for Windows XP