    Has Scientology ever cease and desist freeware authors over their name?
    I'm asking this as there are issues regarding copyright or trademark
    rights to the use of "Scientology".

    aafuss, May 19, 2006

  2. Hello,

    > Has Scientology ever cease and desist freeware authors over
    > their name? I'm asking this as there are issues regarding
    > copyright or trademark rights to the use of "Scientology".

    why should anyone want to use "Scientology" for his freeware?

    Shut up!

    Regards,
    Thorsten
    --
    connect
    load http://www.editorial.de

    Thorsten Duhn, May 19, 2006

  3. aafuss

    Frank Bohan Guest

    "aafuss" <> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    > Has Scientology ever cease and desist freeware authors over their name?
    > I'm asking this as there are issues regarding copyright or trademark
    > rights to the use of "Scientology".

    As far as I know the excellent Xenu program has nothing to do with
    Scientology, but you might like to look at the Clambake site and Wikipedia
    article. There is no guarantee that you will not die laughing!

    Operation Clambake http://www.xenu.net/
    Wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xenu
    Xenu's Link Sleuth http://home.snafu.de/tilman/xenulink.html

    ===

    Frank Bohan
    ΒΆ Stock Exchange News: Hiking equipment was trailing.

    Frank Bohan, May 19, 2006