    experienced a similar problem? And how can I fix it?
    Thank you for your help in anticipation.
    Pauline

    Pauline, Sep 12, 2004

  2. I am going to make a bet that Windows XP Service Pack 2 just found its
    way onto your computer. You may want to try reinstalling your chipset
    (motherboard) drivers. If you don't know what motherboard you have, use
    Everest Home from www.lavalys.com to find out. It should also provide
    you a link to the latest drivers.

    ----
    Nathan McNulty