    email addresses (and possibly other data), only the basic structure of the
    rule itself.

    Thanks!

    timetc1, Sep 13, 2008

  2. Exporting the rules is the only way. E mail addresses should be
    saved -folders may not be since they are linked to the pst path.

    for personal folders copy the pst to the new computer then move the mail in
    the pst to a new pst created by outlook 2007.
    See http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ansi-to-unicode.asp and
    http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup.asp

    --
    Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]