    Amin Guest

    hi may i know if we are allowed to modify te sample northwind database and
    use it in our small usinesses

    Amin, Apr 13, 2010

  2. Amin

    Amin Guest

    Hi Bruce thanks a lot for the advice, but i can assure you am in love with
    the sample database and i ried to modify it and is getting on my nerves.
    something like purchase orders are done by clicking on a button from the
    inventory list but i can see how they can be allocated and be available to be
    sold. i will be glad if you can take me thru it a bit. i will inform you of
    all the difficulties i am having then yo may help me turn it my own and use
    it in a small business we are trying to set up thannx once again. Please any
    other advice will be welcomed

    Amin, Apr 16, 2010