    How can I salvage a file deleted from windows 2000 server
    by a user who are logon to the server?

    Thanks.

    Foo, Sep 10, 2003

  2. Windows does not include a way to recover deleted files. You can restore it
    from backup or you can use a third party utility to recover the file.
    Tim Hines, MCSE, MCSA
    Windows 2000 Directory Services

    from your issue.

    Tim Hines [MSFT], Sep 10, 2003

  3. Foo

    Foo Guest

    What are the third party utility that can be used to
    recover deleted files?

    Thanks.

    confers no rights.

    Foo, Sep 10, 2003
  4. Search google.com for the word undelete and you should find a few.

    Tim Hines [MSFT], Sep 10, 2003