Sale: Top range AGP card, needs a new home!

Reaction score
Hi guys, my old pc is just sitting next to me, gathering dust, and i really need to sell it, to get some more money for christmas to buy the family a new LCD TV.

It's the following card: ATI X1950 512Mb
That's retailing at £117.49

So i was thinking, maybe around £60? It's in the original packaging and such, barely used, maybe 2 weeks if that?

Thanks in advance, christmas spirit!

Reaction score
does it have a fan on it mate?

if so how loud is it?

Reaction score
Yeah it has it's own fan psd99.

How loud? Well, it's no louder then my 8800GTX which is surprisingly quiet.

I was able to run all the games at top performance with that in, so i think it's a good buy! (Well, i would say that)

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
I'll take it if you can show us the invoice . Would that be £60 inc postage ?

nod.gif

Reaction score
Do you really want the invoice Abarbarian? I chucked it away as it was apart of my old pc, i've kept all my receipts for this pc however, damn.

Yeah £60 then, is that ok?

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Belloni said:
Do you really want the invoice Abarbarian? I chucked it away as it was apart of my old pc, i've kept all my receipts for this pc however, damn.

Yeah £60 then, is that ok?

If its only a couple of weeks old then a recipit would be useful as its still under warranty . Your price is a good one but if the card screws up and I could not get a RMA under warranty then I've lost me moneyand I could not afford to do that .

:)

Reaction score
It's more then a few weeks old, what i meant is that i used it for a few weeks if that, sorry for the confusion.

I highly doubt anything will go wrong mate, i've never had an issue with a GFX card. :(

Ask a Question