Sale: Jeantech iMax Gamer's Case

Reaction score
Hello, i am selling a Jeantech iMax Gamer's Case due to an upgrade of case.

the case is only 4 weeks old with no scratches or damage what so ever.

Imax_Large.jpg

[font=Arial,Helvetica,Univers,Zurich BT]FEATURES[/font]

• [font=Arial,Helvetica,Univers,Zurich BT]Acrylic front panel with door chrome effect power and reset[/font]
  • [font=Arial,Helvetica,Univers,Zurich BT]Front access to built in USB/1394 port connectors[/font]
  • [font=Arial,Helvetica,Univers,Zurich BT]Built in front speaker & microphone connector[/font]
  • [font=Arial,Helvetica,Univers,Zurich BT]Thumb screws[/font]
  • [font=Arial,Helvetica,Univers,Zurich BT]3.5 Drive removable bracket[/font]
  • [font=Arial,Helvetica,Univers,Zurich BT]11 drive bays for extensive upgrade capability[/font]
  • [font=Arial,Helvetica,Univers,Zurich BT]reinenfourced chassis and motherboard plate[/font]
  • [font=Arial,Helvetica,Univers,Zurich BT]Extensive chassis ventilation[/font]
  • [font=Arial,Helvetica,Univers,Zurich BT]Side panel with creative cut window and fan guard[/font]
  • [font=Arial,Helvetica,Univers,Zurich BT]120m blue LED fan at the rear and 80mm LED fan on the side panel[/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica,Univers,Zurich BT]
xxcc.gif
[/font]

I bought it from PCWorld for £54.05 and am selling it for £40 + del of your choice.

No trading, more info? please ask.

Thanks for looking,

KGB

Reaction score
I have realised that £40 + del orf about £15 will be the same as buying it brand new so i have decided to cut it down to:

£23.00 + DEL!

Jeantech iMax gamer's case for just £23!

I need to sell this as i need the money pretty bad. So, please think about it. Dosen't it look such a cool case?

KGB

Ask a Question