    I'm trying to get TalkWorks Pro to run in WinXP Pro.

    Does anyone have this figured out ?

    WinFax is not a problem, but then it doesn't stand up to TalkWorks either.

    Cen Dat, Nov 10, 2003

  2. Cen Dat

    Box134 Guest

    ???? I use the 3.0 version. I didn't do any figuring, it worked fine without
    any unusual intervention. What problems are you having?

    IMHO, most problems are caused by very cheap modems that are just barely up
    to the task. I find that's not a problem with faxing, but if you're trying
    to use caller ID and voice messaging it's hit and miss.

    Box134, Nov 10, 2003